Platinum Exclusive. Once considered the second most important church in the city, after St. Paul's Cathedral, the historic church was destroyed by the Great Fire of London and rebuilt by Sir Christopher Wren in 1683.
- Introduced July 2019
- Retired November 2020
- Coordinates with Dickens' Village Lit Buildings & Accessories
- Meticulously hand crafted and intricately hand-painted porcelain
- Measures 13 x 6.5 x 8.5", Introduced July 2019
- Electrical: Standard cord and bulb. Replacement Bulb: 56.99244
- Available only at Platinum Village Retailers