Located in Edgartown on Martha's Vineyard, Edgartown Harbor Light was the 1st of 5 lights built on the Island. The current, tower replaced the original light in 1939. Those who catch a glimpse during the holidays, enjoy a colorful feast for the eyes.
- Introduced January 2020
- Lighted Buildings
- 8.62 in H x 6.3 in W x 5.71 in L