Located on Lenox Ave in Harlem, The Savoy Ballroom, was considered the heart of this New York community. Hosting the best bands of the time, the newest dances were conceived here, from the Lindy Hop to the Mambo and Charleston.
- Introduced January 2020
- Hand crafted and hand painted porcelain lit building.
- Designed and manufactured by the artists at Department 56.
- Department 56 Villages provide stunning memorable scenes that reflect style and imagination.
- Christmas decoration. Not a toy.
- Shipped in a decorative gift box