No Products in the Cart
Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
• Call 1-800-548-8696 to initiate a return.
• We email you instructions for returning your product.
• Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our email.
• Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders. Call 1-800-548-8696 to arrange these returns.
• You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
• Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
• To initiate a return, call 1-800-548-8696 and obtain a Return number.
• You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped.
• The refund will be for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise noted.
• Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
• Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
• If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
• If the return is due to defective products, inaccurate product descriptions, or an incorrect order, call 1-800-548-8696 to initiate the return. In these cases, you may be compensated for the return shipping.
As soon as the fulfiller receives and processes your return, we will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution's billing cycle.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please call 1-800-548-8696 for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
When you request that your order ships to an APO or FPO address, the package will ship SAM (Space Available Mail). SAM is no additional charge and will ship your package from the APO or FPO address via the next available boat.
All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store are not refundable.
If you have recently placed an order and need information about us or would like to change your order, there are a number of ways to contact us. If you have explored the links on your Account page but still need assistance, use the links to email or contact 1-800-548-8696.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Department 56 and Shopatron, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all claims, liability (including product liability), damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) that arise from your use of any of Shopatron or Department 56 's services.
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. Department 56 reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, Department 56 will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with our Return Policy.